The Sales Strategy Analyst will be responsible for working directly with the Sales Team in developing prospective client deliverables and supporting the Sales Team in their prospective client research. The Sales Strategy Analyst will also be responsible for curating the team’s knowledge management solution and ensuring all documents are archived and maintained appropriately.
The Sales Strategy Team supports the Sales Organization by performing market research on prospective clients, analyzing market trends and competitors, and developing sales proposals and presentations. The Sales Strategy Team also serves as a liason between the Sales Organization and internal departments at CareCentrix.
• Support the Sales Organization in developing presentations, proposals and sample reporting for prospective clients
• Conduct market research on relevant healthcare trends and competitors in order to develop strategic insights
• Assess new markets and opportunities for growth
• Develop and maintain sales collateral (e.g., letters, proposals, presentations, etc.)
• Manage repository of documents generated by the Sales Organization
• Build solid and collaborative relationships with team members and foster a productive teamwork environment
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree required with 2+ years of prior work experience in management consulting, investment banking, or a similar role. Must be a self-starter with proven experience driving results and have the ability to thrive under pressure.
• Strong analytical skills, including development of business cases, ROI models and other financial models.
• Attention to detail regarding the quality of output
• 1-2 years of related experience in working in the health insurance industry preferred
• Interest in U.S. healthcare industry dynamics
• Required technical skillset(s): Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.