- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Preferred in Healthcare or Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 7 years experience required.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification and/or Master Black Belt preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and coach leaders on use of data required.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to navigate challenging business issues and work as part of cross-functional teams to determine root cause, assess risk and develop business solutions with a clear return on investment.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent programs or large project portfolios required.
- Experience in designing and leading Quality Assurance programs - including interrater reliability in healthcare, insurance industry focused programs centered on operational accuracy and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare reporting and accreditation practices such as NCQA, URAC, Joint Commission, STARS, HEDIS or similar.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of community resources, healthcare delivery systems, case management, call centers, revenue cycle and patient engagement preferred.
- Experience designing processes and related documentation and/or technical writing for end-users.
- Experience managing training and educational programs for operational functions and executive audiences.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.