This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care. As the AVP – Managed Care & Provider Contracting, you will manage the activities of the contracting staff that prepare and maintain contracts for provider network, develop relationships with providers/payers/ACO’s. You will be responsible for the development of contractual relationships, strategic relationships, including the negotiation of terms and maintenance of ongoing agreements.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Finance, Business/Economics, Healthcare Administration or related field required. Master’s degree in business or healthcare administration preferred.
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in healthcare organization managed care contracting or within health insurance industry (provider relations, provider network development).
• Experience with bundled payment contracting or risk and capitation desired
• Proven track record in negotiations and leading meetings, creating agendas and achieving goals.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.