The Business Planning Workforce Management Analyst position is an individual contributor role that works as part of a team generating forecasts and schedules and performing analytics on results. This is a job that requires a strong aptitude in mathematics and the ability to break down complex analytics into understandable and relatable terms to a wide variety of people. Through data preparation, tracking and analysis this position provides guidance and direction on workforce strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity while reducing costs.
• Creation and maintenance of long and short term forecasts (production environment queue work and contact center calling)
• Creation and maintenance of schedules for multiple departments
• Facilitate performance and planning calls/meetings
• Compile summarize and disseminate various reports including, but not limited to, volume, efficiency, production hours, daily performance summaries, LT/ST forecast bridge analysis, cost per transaction tracking, etc.
• Forecast and track volume monthly, weekly, daily and by interval
• Maintain change matrices and discussion tracking files
• Analysis of consolidated staffing plans across multiple departments and potentially multiple lines of business
• Interval, daily, weekly, monthly, annual analysis of historical performance at individual centers and individual departments and lines of business
• Projection of future performance at individual centers, individual departments and for individual lines of business
• Conduct “what if” analysis in order to determine the best strategy for meeting all service and cost goals
• Real time direction of staff movements to ensure maximum efficiency while optimizing service and cost
• Coordinate with various departments and centers on a daily basis on staffing levels and production efficiency maximization as well as issues affecting production
• Ad Hoc analysis
• Special projects as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics strongly preferred. Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a Call Center, Operations and/or production environment doing analytics, workforce management, staffing, scheduling and metric analysis, as well as forecasting and planning. Must be experienced in staffing to queue work and how to model out operational workflows (experience level must extend beyond contact center workflow model management)
• Proficient in Math and Statistical analytics
• Advanced Excel skills required (ability to write formulas, link files, conditional formatting, lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
• Above average PowerPoint skills required (ability to create an executive level presentation in PowerPoint)
• Strong ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
• Comprehensive understanding of workforce management
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
• Ability to interact with different departments at various levels with a consistent, self-assured, pleasant manner, making strategic business recommendations backed up by analytics and facts
• Able to create buy in
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Ability to understand, interpret and explain complex data and production metrics in the simplest of terms to any audience
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.