Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Business Development is responsible for top line revenue generation with regional and national health plans, ACOs and other risk-bearing entities, selling to both commercial and Medicare Advantage payers. The VP of Business Development will leverage the current momentum to continue to expand CareCentrix’s business model into government paid programs, as they continue to grow their enrollment and subsequent need for better post-acute management. The ideal VP of Business Development is an expert and has a track record in strategizing and closing large, complex, multi-million dollar deals.
The VP of Business Development will be a subject matter expert, consultant, and thought partner to payers as it relates to care coordination and the pathway to care after an acute episode , with a focus on getting the patient home. Develop a comprehensive business development strategy with new and potential clients, to identify services and solutions that best fit the client’s needs, challenges, and goals. Understands the complexity and nuances of cultivating long term relationships with clients while identifying and executing the ideal path towards generating a partnership and/or potential revenue.
● Eight to ten years successful C-Suite selling track record and Healthcare/Managed Care and Consulting and/or Business Development experience
● BS/BA degree; strong educational background with MBA or other advanced technical, clinical, or science degree preferred
● A strong network in and a successful track record of selling into payer or provider sponsored payers: corporate and regional Health Plans and/or Medicare Advantage (MA)
● Experience strategizing and closing large, complex multi-million dollar deals
● Deep understanding of the healthcare economics of value based care associated with care delivery and risk management
● Thorough understanding of patient care pathway and/or post-acute care to sell technology solutions throughout healthcare ecosystem
● Fluent with the changing landscape of revenue and cost management related to Payer care management and provider network
● Experience piloting and implementing new or bespoke products in healthcare a plus
● Excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills
● Expert knowledge of the healthcare services industry
● Entrepreneurial self-starter who is resourceful and proactive
● Experience and skills to work effectively while remote
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.