Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
We are currently hiring for a Supervisor on our Customer Service Network Services Team in Hartford, CT. This position supervises a team of non-exempt associates within assigned unit in the Network Services Operations.
CareCentrix is a certified Great Place to Work employer. We offer extensive and competitive compensation and benefits with excellent career opportunities.
Supervisor will monitor performance and productivity of individuals and the team and takes appropriate action to ensure department goals are met;
• Work with team leads to monitor tracking platform, quality checking to ensure notes are accurately and completely filled out and follow ups are finalized as expected
• Support management in driving strategic direction at the lead and staff level
• Support leads on escalated interactions to include tracking, trending and appropriate strategic business recommendations
• Work with team leads and staff employees to drive efficient call volume activity and management through communication with the Workforce Management Team and call queue monitoring
• Support cross-functional process improvement efforts
• Processing of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all associates are completely meeting all appropriate deadlines
• Motivate staff - Reward and recognize associates regularly for performance above and beyond expectations
• Partner with Managers to perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all requisitions at the lead associate and associate level
• Ensures appropriate staff training, cross training, evaluates staff performance and recommends hiring, terminations, promotions and salary action
• Oversees training and quality assurance programs to assure continuous quality and productivity improvement
Associate’s Degree or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years of experience in a lead/supervisory role generally required.
Demonstrated success in leading others. A minimum of 2 years of experience in call center operations, preferably in the medical, insurance or healthcare field is preferred.
Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is also required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires;
-excellent communication (verbal and written), customer service and analytical skills as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and a highly diverse population.
-Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking skills.
-Must be empathetic, detail oriented, be responsive, problem-solve difficult situations with internal and external customers and with process and/or systems issues.
-Must convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and a positive attitude toward the work and the company and demonstrate leadership qualities at all times.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.