CareCentrix is currently hiring for a Provider Service Analyst job in Hartford, CT. The Analyst performs trending and analysis to support the provider service team with identifying trends and patterns that impact a provider’s cash flow. This activity includes researching claim rejections and denials, portal connectivity issues, educate and communicate policy and process changes.
CareCentrix is a Certified Great Place to Work employer. We offer competitive pay + bonus, full benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement and more!
• Conducts claims research to identify patterns and trends that cause a disruption to timely and accurate payment of claims.
• Seeks to improve the provider experience through effective research and resolution to provider issues and concerns.
• Collaborates and works well within both the Provider Service team and across other departments.
• Manages multiple tasks and projects, is detail oriented, responsive, and demonstrates independent thought and critical thinking.
• Researches, resolves and tracks provider complaints.
• Performs analysis to assess claims processing trends, systems and business process gaps and recommend opportunities to improve the claims life-cycle process
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a business or IT concentration preferred.
• Health insurance industry experience required with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in claims, medical coding, analytics, or provider service operations.
• Knowledge of claim payment processes and systems is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience interacting with Providers and/or Billing Agencies.
• Proven track record of provider partnerships to drive resolution of provider/payer related issues and risks
• Customer Service Acumen
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
• Ability to think strategically and translate into deliverable results
• Problem solving abilities
• Negotiation skills
• Financial acumen
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.