At CareCentrix, we are passionate about our SEED (Students Engaged in Excellence and Development) Internship Program and providing a meaningful learning experience. To us, the program represents our long-term success. All assignments add value both to our company and to your development while enabling you to establish a professional network.
CareCentrix is one of the fastest growing private equity-backed healthcare companies in the country! We are uniquely positioned in the hottest area of healthcare, providing Healthcare Plans and Providers with a one-stop solution that coordinates all our patient’s home healthcare needs, including skilled nursing services, home infusion therapies, physical therapy, and durable medical equipment.
We are looking for students with a sense of purpose, passionate about healthcare, and the curiosity to experiment and learn.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, responsible for:
• Identify and document governance, risk and compliance controls and issues
• Assist in configuring and testing internal security controls
• Identify redundancies and efficiencies in security processes and governance
• Academic Majors: Pursuing Degree in Computer Science or Security
• Minimum GPA: 3.5
• Matriculation Status: Junior or Senior
• Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Excel: Experience in high order programming languages is helpful.
• Strong analytical skills and creativity.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Participates in extra-curricular activities and demonstrates the energy, commitment and drive necessary to succeed at CareCentrix.
• Committed to playing a positive role in each of the communities in which we operate.
Carecentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.