At CareCentrix, we are passionate about our SEED (Students Engaged in Excellence and Development) Internship Program and providing a meaningful learning experience. To us, the program represents our long-term success. All assignments add value both to our company and to your development while enabling you to establish a professional network.
CareCentrix is one of the fastest growing private equity-backed healthcare companies in the country! We are uniquely positioned in the hottest area of healthcare, providing Healthcare Plans and Providers with a one-stop solution that coordinates all our patient’s home healthcare needs, including skilled nursing services, home infusion therapies, physical therapy, and durable medical equipment.
We are looking for students with a sense of purpose, passionate about healthcare, and the curiosity to experiment and learn.
Working under the guidance of senior team members, responsible for:
• Grasping the concepts of Agile/SAFe product/project management
• Gaining exposure to the referrals processing lifecycle
• Developing and refining technical, leadership, and business skills
• Collaborating with internal members on core operations
• Performing other duties as required or assigned
• Academic Majors: Open to all Majors of study
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Matriculation Status: Junior or Senior
• Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office including intermediate to advanced Excel.
• Strong analytical skills and creativity.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Participates in extra-curricular activities and demonstrates the energy, commitment and drive necessary to succeed at CareCentrix.
• Committed to playing a positive role in each of the communities in which we operate.
Approx. Length: 10-12 Weeks
Hours Per Week: 40 (8:30-5:00 approx.)
Interview Plans: Phone/On-Site at CareCentrix
Housing Provided: No
Paid Internship: Yes
Carecentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.