The Sr. Analyst will support the company’s financial and growth goals through data mining and analysis that supports pricing and risk assumptions. In this role, you will analyze health and financial information to develop insights that support post acute care business decisions.
• Under limited supervision, assists in the development of underwriting and pricing proposals for all CareCentrix Products, across all their lifetime cycles (from embryonic to maturity), for both Current and Prospective clients, including:
o client data scrubbing and mining,
o clinical/operational historical analysis,
o claims reserving and trend assessment
o operational modeling of production/administrative related tasks
o clinical modeling of utilization management process and its impact
o active interaction with stakeholders outside MedEcon for input collection
o financial modeling for underwriting purposes
• Updates actuarial pricing, reserving and forecasting models as directed
• Establish consistent actuarial standards, methodologies and practices
• Assists with establishment of financial/operational/clinical benchmarks
• Analyzes health and financial information to develop insights that support business decision
Carecentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.