Do you love helping people solve problems and resolve issues? While there are a hundred paths to home in Post-Acute Care (PAC), we need YOU to help guide the patients to the right one. To help patients select the right site of care and length of stay, the CareCentrix PAC team emphasizes personalized care within the home. As the Patient Services Coordinator you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring turnaround times to assure service requirements are met. The coordinator will participate in the collection and documentation required to manage patient cases of care from beginning to end.
• Provide focused resolution, support, and information to customers by embracing CareCentrix Values.
• Manage cases and requests for services in a timely and accurate manner; collection, verification, and confirmation of non-clinical information and issue escalation.
• Negotiate with providers when needed and stay within the URAC guidelines.
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma or GED and 1-2 years’ experience in medical terminology, medical services, insurance, retail, quality improvement, or healthcare operations.
• Knowledge of basic spreadsheet, computer technology, and data entry.
• Experience in an operation-center environment preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.