CareCentrix aims to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and a best-in-class experience. CareCentrix is looking for a Configuration Analyst (UM) with experience working in fast-paced, startup like environment translating business requirements into application configuration. As a BT Configuration Analyst, you will help implement our UM platform and ecosystem. Partner with developers, product managers/owners, vendors and leadership to execute the strategic vision and ensure it exceeds the expectations of our customers and users. Grow your skill set and knowledge base by working alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Help drive the team to success by working across groups to drive discussion & engagement, create & track user stories in an agile software development life cycle. Investigate and recommend approaches and solutions to drive user engagement and satisfaction. Ensure internal product stakeholders needs/expectations are met while upholding SDLC and application support best practices, including SAFe/SCRUM.
This team is responsible for driving the implementation of CareCentrix’s next generation UM platform. This effort will include a completely new approach to developing software within CareCentrix, using the latest design approaches, technologies, and processes. This program will leverage an Agile framework as part of a larger SAFe program.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
• Configuring a core system to meet necessary requirements / stories
• Initial focus on Utilization Management
• Provides end user support for a specific application, and translates those needs, configuration, testing, and implementation
• Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes
• Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training
• Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information
• Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred or related experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as business analyst, application SME, and/or configuration analyst
• Experience in clinical operations configuration, and experience deploying an enterprise-class software product in the healthcare space required
• Preferred experience will have come from a combination of health plan technology/operations, technology product vendor (healthcare), systems integrator, or consulting organization (healthcare specialization)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of the customer organization
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.