The incumbent in this position acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in assigned unit, fields questions from staff, is able to provide appropriate issue resolution and escalation when needed, and assigns work/directs workflows for staff. Assists Supervisor/Manager with coaching, on-the-job training, monitoring work, mentoring new associates and driving results. This position may also serve as a back-up in production. Works with other departments to identify areas of opportunity/performance improvement and recommend solutions.
US-KS-Overland Park | US-CT-Hartford | US-AZ-Phoenix
This position supervises a team of non-exempt associates within assigned unit in Operations. Monitors performance and productivity of individuals and the team and takes appropriate action to ensure department goals are met including, but not limited to regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching, recommending re-training, performance management and mentoring associates. Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution. Consistently identifies areas of opportunity/process improvement within department and recommends solutions as necessary.
As a Generalist-Human Resources, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive local on-site HR support to team members and leaders. In addition, you will provide HR and administrative support to our HR Business Partners.
Remote | US-KS-Overland Park | US-FL-Tampa | US-AZ-Phoenix
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care. As the AVP – Network Management you will be responsible for the successful management of the CareCentrix network of providers focused on driving value through rate negotiations, provider partnerships and alternative payment models. This would include both our rendering Providers (Home Health Agencies) and referring providers (Hospitals, Physician Groups). The position will identify and assist in prioritization of scalable, provider-based strategies that meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
This position manages a team of supervisors (and possibly associates) within assigned unit in Operations. Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution. Monitors overall performance and productivity of the unit and ensures supervisors take appropriate action to ensure department goals and metrics are met including, but not limited to regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching, recommending re-training, performance management and mentoring associates. Consistently identifies areas of opportunity/process improvement within department and recommends and implements solutions as necessary.
• Works with department supervisors to ensure metrics are met. (TAT & PG’s)
• Supports management in driving strategic direction at the supervisor and staff level.
• Support supervisors on escalated calls, 3rd point of contact.
• Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution.
• Works with supervisors and staff employees to drive efficient call volume activity and management.
• Work with supervisors to create efficient work plans and daily assignments.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts.
• Keeps abreast of technological and industry developments
• Processing of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all associates are completed.
• Creation and sign off of all Oscar requests.
• Reward and recognize associates monthly for performance above and beyond expectations.
• Create audits for external customers and report on findings.
• Perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all requisitions.
• Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for signing off on all sales adjustments.
• Develop and administer operational policy.
• Participates in bimonthly calibration calls for Ulysses.
• Daily reporting on patient related cases.
• Daily patient cases updates.
• Corporate, Human Resource, and or provider related communications to supervisor.
• Performance management of staff
• Corrective action plans written when applicable.
• Process and client production improvement plans
• Support on individual budgets.
Do you have the passion to make an impact on people’s lives? Then come join our team! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert in our Staffing Team, you make a difference every time you schedule home healthcare services for a patient. You will have full accountability and ownership of cases ensuring patient discharges timely, or if already at home, care begins per the physician's request. Prioritization and organization skills are key to being successful in this role.